Build me a Wall is nearly done. I am facing it instead of binding (using this great tutorial from Victoria Gertenbach) and it's all machined on, so just the hand stitching to do. I wish a day of Slow Sunday stitching would see me to the end, but the day is more than half gone, so maybe this week...I've got so many pins in this now I'm just hoping I get to the end without incurring some sort of pin-related injury.
I'm also jumping back on the Quilty 365 bandwagon. I did a circle a day from November 8th to April 18th, then stopped and those into a top. Now I'm going back to the portholes idea that I used in Build me a Wall but I've decided to do all the stitching by hand. I'm going to use some more recycled shirts and some scraps and I'm thinking about stitching (something needs to attach the fabric behind on the hole onto the front bits anyway).
Here's today's start - I've back-stitched the circle. You can see tiny bits of the stitching when I turn the top fabric through the hole, but I quite like it. I'll certainly keep going for a bit and see how it goes.