Nearly there, and the fact that I am ready to be done is definitely concentrating the mind on this one. Here's an in progress shot,with thanks to Monica for her comment about the white crosses in the last post...
...and here's where I ended up. The bottom row is actually still in two pieces and not attached to the rest, as I need to dig out my big cutting mat and tidy things up a bit, but come Monday morning it will be all systems go.
At the moment this is almost exactly square (around 70" in all directions), though I don't think it looks square in the photos; that's what comes of standing on your sewing machine case to take the pictures.
At the moment that top edge looks sort of unfinished to me so I am going to add just one small row across the top, probably just the height of one of the triangle strips or slightly more, but I've got quite a lot of leftover bits and bobs so that shouldn't pose a problem.
In the meantime I'm linking up with: