I am ready to be done with this now, though I'm not sure why I suddenly feel like this. Anyway, it has pushed to me work hard and though I didn't quite get where I wanted this morning, I have made good progress. I would say this row across the bottom is 75% done now. Most of it is actually sewn together, and I just need to settle on what I want to do in the left hand corner. The chunk with the blue and white triangles was originally next to the completed piece, then I tried it right next to the edge, and right now, as you see it's somewhere in between. Looking at this photo I am wondering about dropping it down and adding something above it, or maybe replacing the blue and white with blue and red triangles. Something to think about anyhow.