The answer, for now at least, to my blurry photo problem appears to be 'borrow a better camera'. I don't really know why I didn't think of it before. The fancy Canon coped fine with the low light in my kitchen.
I have added to this on three sides today - top, bottom, and a bit on the right. Quite a lot of what you see is not attached right now, but probably will be, though looking at the photo I can see a couple of things I want to tweak. It's funny how different things can look through a lens - but sometimes it gives me the distance I need to look clearly at what I have done.
Having said which, I also notice that some of the lightest prints read almost as plain colours here - look at that strip right in the middle at the top - that is actually made of three quite different light fabrics, but here they all look pretty much grey. This bit looks better in the flesh than in the photo.
I'm linking with Lorna for Let's Bee Social today.