I have decided that my 'try something new' for this year will be the Rainbow Scrap Challenge so I am slowly getting my head around this idea. For now this means digging out every last little bit of blue and discovering that I have less scrap than the overflowing carrier bags would lead you to think. This is probably because I usually piece my backs using leftovers from the front of a quilt. However I've got enough blues to be getting on with (even though I've been hacking into them for my Quilty 365 circles).
I want to use up my smaller bits, so for now have been cutting wee squares and pairing them up. I think I know what next, but need to try it out.
I'm clearly a bit slow off the mark here, but if you check out the linky party at So Scrappy there are plenty of people already up and running!