Well, I'm definitely doing one or the other. No new sewing for me until Inner City is done, but in the meantime I'm doing a lot of pondering. I am a bit loathe to share my meandering thoughts as what I actually do this year might have absolutely no relation at all to what I am thinking about right now, and I won't really care if that happens, but just for the fun of it:
1. I have these on my bedroom floor at the moment
They might turn into something.
2. I think I might join in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this year, as all my scraps are jammed into plastic bags, no sorting by colour, or size, or age, and I'm starting to feel a bit ashamed of myself!
3. I did some doodles when I was thinking about Quiet Quilt which I might revisit, and also an undoodled idea from the same time.
4. Stash. No pledge to cut down from me, I'm afraid. I mostly pull from my stash when I start a new quilt, and don't buy much specially, so it works for me. But I am going to try and think about what I buy - I'm looking for more sources of fair trade/organic fabric and will try to 'green' my stash if I can. I'm rubbish at rigid rules, but okay if I just aim to improve, so that's what I'm doing. I also might finally tackle the box of shirts I have accumulated.
5. As 2015 rolled on I realised that I have certain preoccupations, ideas that keep pulling me back, and I want to go on developing/exploring these. So I guess there'll be more denim, more simple decorative stitches (running stitch, cross stitch, darning...), more circles, from the look of it. I have also enjoyed the projects that involved collaboration of some kind (the Wall challenge with LeeAnna, setting up AHIQ with Ann, sewing with my sister and my AFP) so I'm pondering whether this is also something I can take forward.
But for now, I'm quilting, just quilting.