Playing around with the bits I posted last time: this is where I've got too now.
I pulled some much stronger orange-y bits from stash (like the stripe at the top) and I'm a bit happier with the colours now, though am still in a 'let's see how it goes' frame of mind.
I hadn't originally thought this was going to be a medallion quilt. Having gone done that road with Annie's quilt I was going to do something else, but it seems to be growing round the little elephant, so maybe it will take that form. Again, let's see how it grows!'
I'm linking up today with Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts and on Friday with Off the Wall Friday and Confessions of a Fabric Addict. Also Cat Patches for the NewFO challenge.