This first picture doesn't quite get the colour, but I really loved this when I found it (and it was on sale). It's a Finnish print on a huge scale, but it was 13% polyester ie made for furnishing. Then I had a lightbulb moment - we had some conservatory furniture which had seen better days, which is a polite way of saying the cushion covers were only fit for burning. So I did this:
Mind you, that makes it sound easier than it was . I needed to use the old ones as patterns to cut the new pieces but they were stuffed with foam chunks and when I opened them up everything was covered in a kind of foam dust, where bits had disintegrated. It was pretty vile and I'm still finding bits of it in the garden now.
I used another print for two chairs. This was my first attempt at something like this and I made some silly mistakes along the way, like getting the first piece I cut the wrong way round and messing up the front corners a couple of times, but I'm so pleased with how it's all turned out. It looks so much better than before (I did take a picture of the old covers but it's too shameful to admit I hadn't done anything about them before this!!)